Pornography is the elephant in the room. No one wants to talk about it, but the statistics are impossible to ignore.
According to Covenant Eyes:
- 1 in 5 mobile searches are for pornography.
- 1 in 5 youth pastors and 1 in 7 senior pastors use porn on a regular basis and are currently struggling.
- 64% of Christian men and 15% of Christian women say they watch porn at least once a month.
- The first exposure to pornography among men is 12 years old, on average.
- Only 7% of pastors report their church has a ministry program for those struggling with porn.
Viji Roberts tackles this urgent topic in his three-part series, Protecting from Pornography.
Viji’s teaching is accompanied by dozens of resources we’ve gathered to help those who are struggling.