Join Bob Deffinbaugh as he shares great insights into the topic of funerals and dying. Part 1 of 4.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What are some practical ways in which we can treat the dying as an individual?
- How are “modest” Christians doing a disservice to those who come to their funeral?
- Explain how one can use suffering as a stewardship for the gospel.
- Imagine you have been asked to talk to a believer about his imminent death. Prepare a scenario on how you will approach the person and encourage him or her to use this opportunity to share the gospel with those around them.
“View from the Hearst.” Renamed to “The Last Thing We Ever Talk About.” By Joseph Bayley.
For an excellent course on grief counseling and articles on grief, see the resources offered by the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC). Visit this link.