Husband of One Wife
Bob Deffinbaugh, Alex Strauch, Chuck Gianotti
- What boundaries or safeguards have you set up in your life to protect yourself from failing to be a “one-woman” man?
- What new thoughts were presented that you feel you need to consider for your ministry?
- How should a man handle himself if he finds himself in a situation that appears to be compromising? For example, you go to visit a family, and it turns out only the woman is home.
- Discuss with your wife some ways you can safeguard your marriage.
- What safeguards can be put into place in your church to protect the elders from compromising situations?
- What do you think of this statement? “Men are either into internet pornography in a big way or not at all. There is no dabbling in it.” Do you agree? Why or why not?