This is the second of three videos on self-discipline. This session offers practical suggestions for how to develop personal self-discipline.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- In what ways do you frustrate the people you lead because of your disorganization or mismanagement?
- What is stopping you from becoming a more organized and well-managed Christian leader or family leader? (1 Tim. 3:4-5)
- Find a brother who is well organized and an effective church leader, and meet with that person to learn his methods for managing and disciplining his personal life and ministry. Ask that person to mentor you in this area.
- Select three practical self-discipline considerations that you will begin this week to implement into your life. Write them down and commit to praying about them daily. Find an accountability partner or mentor who will hold you accountable to follow through on these.