This three part series will help elders understand the principles for developing a teaching curriculum for the whole church.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
Support ResourcesSample curriculum
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What do you see as some of the challenges in setting up a five-year teaching curriculum?
- Once a teaching plan has been developed, what do you see as some obstacles in actually implementing it?
- Why do you think it is important to keep a record of what has been actually taught from year to year?
- Begin working on a five-year plan. Use the “Teaching Curriculum Sample” file for an example of what one might look like.
Christianity Explored. http://www.christianityexplored.orgThis is an excellent video teaching series on what Christianity is all about, geared to the non-believer.
Disciple-Making Church, by Bill Hull. The author has excellent perspective of orienting a church to an integrated disciple-making process.