Part three of a three-part series on the pitfalls that leaders in the church face.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Explain what you understand by "to not be vulnerable to sin, you must be vulnerable to your accountability partner.”
- Describe ways you can chart time for your spouse and children during the week.
- Discuss the reasons why it is important to listen to your wives.
- Elders sometimes suffer from the fallacy of being a superhuman. Ask you wife if you have suffered from this fallacy. In fact, ask her if she has detected any of the temptations given by the speaker.
True Community by Jerry Bridges