In this five-part series, Alex Strauch expounds on Peter’s charge to the elders of the church in 1 Peter 5.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Discuss why the presence of an elder among the people is so vitally important. List as many reasons as you can. Be specific.
- Why is feeding the flock the Word of God the first and foremost job of the elders? List several reasons for your answer.
- Why do you think elders often fail in the specific aspect of leading the flock of God?
- Purchase/borrow and read "A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23," by W. Phillip Keller. It is a short book and simple to read.
A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23, by W. Philip Keller