Vocation of the local church is the first part in this series on being a visionary leader.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- How can having a clearly identified purpose help the church be a community and not just a list of programs?
- What do you understand by the power of written communication in the context of a local church?
- If your church does not have a purpose statement written down, draft one and then share it with other leaders or elders in the church for their interaction. Based on that feedback, refine your statement.
- If your church does have a purpose statement, evaluate it. Is the church following that statement? Are there programs that don’t fit in with that statement? How is the church doing in reflecting that statement? Write down your evaluation.