This message is an exhortation to study diligently, to give proper time for preparation and thought for one’s lesson, and to have proper tools available to study and prepare.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What do you think are the three most important tools for every Bible student?
- How would you apply 2 Tim. 2:15 to your teaching ministry? How would you apply 1 Tim. 5:17 to your local church’s teaching ministry?
- List two hindrances that prevent you from answering the call to study.
- Obtain and read “A Call to Study” from Between Two Worlds by John Stott.
- Go online and search for websites that provide excellent sermon helps, outlines, illustrations, and commentary. Example: www.soniclight.com. Share these websites with all of your fellow teachers.
“A Call to Study” from Between Two Worlds by John Stott
Sonic Light: Free online Bible commentary notes by Thomas Constable, available at PlanoBibleChapel.org/soniclight