Teaching in small groups presents a unique and engaging opportunity for the learning experience. In fact, this is one of the most effective teaching methods and also shepherding the people of God. Join us as we study the particular facets for making this an effective ministry. This message was given at the 2015 BER Conference in New Jersey.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- What have you learned from this presentation that will help you become a better teacher and leader in a small group ministry?
- Name two or three difficulties in leading and teaching in small group? How can these be countered?
- How can you keep small groups from becoming cliquish or keep them from straying into wrong or questionable doctrine?
- How much control do you think the elders should have over the small group ministry? How much freedom should the small groups have?
- What specific things can you do to improve your small group ministry teaching? Name 2 or 3.