The third in a three part series, this segment focuses on the relational aspect of elder counseling.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Explain how plurality of elders in your church is essential to staying close with all members of the flock?
- What are some limitations to the elders connecting with “everyone” in the church?
- What types of counseling needs are being evidenced in your church because of the diversity of personalities?
- If you are part of an elder team, discuss with the whole team how you could effectively divide up the fellowship so that everyone has an elder that they can connect with. If you are not part of the elder team, ask two of the existing elders what their plan is for connecting with everyone in the church.