Part 3 of a series to show that pastoral care must be shared with the body so it is equipped to minister to itself.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What other practical ways can elders care for each other?
- How would you respond if a non-elder showed pastoral care to someone, but the person complained that the elders weren’t doing it?
- Describe a time when you wished someone had challenged you or your thinking about a certain area of ministry that you engaged in.
- If you are an elder, discuss a plan that you can implement to add accountability to your group? Decide on a specific plan, including a time table to start, how often you will carry it out, and for how long? After a set period of time, evaluate it and make adjustments. If you are not an elder, ask an elder to be your accountability partner so that you can develop the ability to receive feedback.
Replenish: Leading From a Healthy Soul by Lance Witt