Part 4 of 6 on “Leading with Love,” this unit stresses the importance of patience and kindness.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- In your opinion, how can patience help you be a better leader?
- In your opinion, how can kindness help you be a better leader?
- How would you rate yourself for both of these on a scale of 1 (poor) to 10 (great)?
- To cultivate a kindly disposition, determine to intentionally perform one extra kind act each day for a week for someone in your sphere of influence. Record the various responses in a journal or notebook to review at the end of the week.
- To cultivate a patient disposition, for one week take note of the situations you find yourself in that require patience. Was there some that exhausted your patience? How did you handle it? Record your experience in a journal or notebook to review at the end of the week.
Signs Of Life: Back to the Basics of Authentic Christianity, by David Jeremiah/ Thomas Nelson Publishers